The Sheffield City Region LEP has Sector Groups for nine sectors that are recognised as key to future economic growth and job creation in the City Region. The Sector Groups and Chairs are as follows:
- Advanced Manufacturing and Materials, Neil MacDonald – Master Cutler
- Creative and Digital Industries – Register now, Forum reconvening on 17 June
- Healthcare Technologies, Neil Garner – Neo Garner Ltd.
- Low Carbon, Nick Tovey – Wardell Armstrong
- Property and Construction, Martin McKervey – Nabarro
- Retail, Robert Lane – Lane Walker
- Sport, Leisure and Tourism – Yuri Matischen – MLS
- Logistics – Register now for launch on 18 June
- Business & Professional Services – Register now for launch on 25 June
The overriding purpose of the LEP Sector Groups is to provide advice and to facilitate economic growth in the key growth sectors in the City Region -acting as official advisors to the LEP.
The Sector Groups involve key businesses, local councils and the Chambers of Commerce from across the Sheffield City Region.